Reason # eleventy-one that I am afraid of dating:
excerpt from an email of my silly silly friend Jessica:
Ok... So the date was a bust! I'm sad to say but I praies GOD for getting
me out of there alive. Ok so first... So he calls me up Friday night and asked
me if I wanted to go do something on Saturday night- so as some of you know I
was REALLY excited! So the weird part about it was that he HAD to have me call
him around 5 on Saturday to make plans with him. I told him "No, I don't
call boys. They need to call me." but for some reason I caved and called
him Saturday but told him he had to figure out what we were going to do. So 5 on
Saturday comes and I give him a ring. Of course he doesn't know what he wants to
do so I suggest that we go to dinner, what else do you do on a first date- blind
date no less? So he has me drive all the way down to Northgate (where he's just
moved too) and meet him at the Olive Garden. So I get to the restraunt and we're
seated in the Bar. I'm asked for my ID and tell the waitress that I'm not 21 so
then we're moved- and of course it can't be this simple thing. John (the date
from hell) makes a big deal about it and say's that we were sat here and that
they shouldn't have done that. So then we're moved and as we look at our menues
I look up and he's taken off his Hat... Now the past two times that I've seen
him he's been wearing a hat. So I look up and I try hard not to scream, Shallow
I know but you guys this was bad. I look up and he has NO hair. He's bold! Yes
Bold, with hair on the sides and baby hair on top. His forhead was the size of
texas. MAN! So I'm like ok just move past this. So then we start talking and i
find that this guy wont let me get a word in. He keeps talking and talking and
talking! He asked me like 3 questions all night and when I would answer he would
cut me off or act like he wasn't listening. Besides asking me three questions
all night he kept asking me if I skied or snow boarded. I told him No, I'm not
an out doorsy girl. I don't do that. I even told him about my horror story about
being at Big White last winter and crying once I saw the Hostle building because
I knew that I would never have to ski again! I do not ski! BUt no matter how
many times I told this "date from hell" that I didn't ski he kept
asking me to come up with him! NO I DON'T SKI!! Then if he wasn't talking about
skiing or kiaking he was talking about his ex-girlfriend or going to strip
clubs. GROSS! And I made sure he knew that I thaught strip clubs were gross!
Then we got to talking about his family... I asked him how old his brother was
and he said "11 months older than me." "how old are you?"
are you ready for this? HE'S 34!!! Yep 34! Ok strike 50! The worst part is that
he knew I was 20 before we even went out. YUCK! I thaught tops that he was 26!
Wrong! So then dinner was over and i went to the Bathroom and when I came back
to the table he was looking at the check but I thaught that it was the recite
for the dinner so I said, "thanks for dinner." John- "Well you
wanted to go to dinner." Me - "Yah, so thanks for dinner?!" and
he's like "ok then can you pick up the tip- that'll be 5$." OH MY
GOODNESS! You ask a girl on a date make her drive all the way down to Northgate,
talk about stripers and your ex-girlfriend and then make her pay the tip! WHAT
THE HECK! After that I got out of there as fast as I could. As I was trying to
run away he gave me a hug and leand in for a kiss- "What are you
doing?" no I didn't say that but I felt like screaming. But I doged the
kiss and gave him a hug. As I was walking away he asked me what I was doing for
New years and that I need to come up with him to Whistler and stay with him in
the hostle for seven day's and SKI! I DON"T SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And like I'm
ever going to see you again Freak!!! So that was a date from hell! Can anyone
top that? Oh and by the way if you call me from a phone that has an number,
meaning that I don't have you programed into my phone as that number where my
cell phone show your name, leave me a message and I'll call you back ASAP
because I'll be screaning my calls for the next 2 months. Thanks you and
goodnight. :)
-Jessica
2 comments:
AHahahahaha oh I remember a date like that!!! This one should win some sort of prize though. It's really amazing in a creepy fascinating sort of way. From a distance.
Sharon!
This is Charity, Cari's Friend (we've met a couple times now) Anyways you give me that girls email and I'll top her bad date story. HAHA You better believe I've got one thats right up there!
Ok then. Thats all I have to say. Poor girl!
:)
Post a Comment