can't sleep. want to eat candy canes and anything else that is peppermint. my vietnamese neighbor won't stop calling me. there are too many boys who live in my cul-de-sac. too much boxing. too much Godsmack. too much rock n' roll, actually I lie, there can never be too much rock'n'roll. I wish I were on a plane right now to Ireland. I wish I were in South Africa. I wish I were risking my life for something. I want a boyfriend. I don't want a boyfriend. cari really likes pink. i'm in a green season myself. i have to be up in 5 hours. will there ever be a time in my life that i am not going through an identity crisis? i need to be more focused. special things are better when they're secrets. why are all of our traditions plastic? the pinata was originally a symbol of the seven sins and now? a donkey full of taffy....how interesting. kiersten needs a man like adam sandler....stat. my left foot is numb. the people on the limbs of my family tree are unbelievable...it's literally difficult to belive that they're real, in good ways and bad ways, i love them. both fish are alive. and i think all of the plants as well :). gonna go kill me a pine tree one a these days. so dissatisified. so anxious. so little. so foolish.
1 comment:
and yet so delightful
Post a Comment