good news: i've decided to rededicate myself to the blog! it's too much to have written so much and not share the teensiest bit. with bridget as my example, (whom, by the way, i have been meaning to call) i shall aim for a post a day...eeee we'll see...i won't get down on myself if i can manage at least a post every other day. at this moment i am off to my room to stay up much too late reading and snuggling with my comforter. tomorrow morning, i intend to plop myself infront of this computer with a bowl of oatmeal and blueberries and a stack of my journals and i shall post some of my more cherishable journal entries of the last week.
Goals :
Blog More
Sign up for piano lessons!
Use my spanish audio lessons
get rid of my jeep
cut my hair
cook more
spend more time living than setting goals....must go!
1 comment:
Indeed. I've been waiting for more posts and more calls!
I must say, though, Sharon, you do take yourself for granted. YOU were my inspiration for any such blogging and would never have started if it were not for 'scotland according to Sharon'. And now that I blog so frequently, I feel that I must be missing whatever it is that YOU'VE got when you are away from your computardora for so long. Life perhaps? I think so.
Let's have a slumber party with candy, pop, and childrens movies before long. I'm dying to hear all the fun things happening in your life!
AND that is so weird, I was just telling my grandma that I wish I took piano lessons growing up. That and dance, but I checked that off my list last quarter. Oh yes, girlfriend, I CHECKED that off my list.
Anyhoo tralalala. What a long comment!
Post a Comment