Still they were beautiful
Everyone's beautiful
All of us crawling on hands and knees in need of you
I want to lift
my memory
of them in the desert and set it on fire
and watch it burn
watch it burn
Oh, how it changes
and hope that the smoke of the sins of my youth
will sail to the base of the throne of a King
cause a prayer is a prayer is a prayer
And they were beautiful
Everyone's beautiful
Let them all find their redemption down deep in Your eyes
*listen to waterdeep*
2 comments:
Hi. I'm Amanda. You don't know me...but I'm not some crazy internet stalker either (or at least, I would hope that I don't come off as one). I'm actually Lacey's friend. And she once referenced me to your site, though I hadn't checked it out until now. I felt compelled to comment simply because you posted lyrics to Waterdeep. And that's cool. Don and Lori Chaffer are both amazing musicians.
That ends this rather random, and I imagine unexpected comment.
Matthew? Matthew? My full name? Count yourself fortunate that Jack Johnson fills my ears and I'm lauging easily. :)
"You can't rush art!" (in a loud, hmm, let's make it Irish accent)...
smiles and laughing all around...
Post a Comment