5am Alarm goes off
6:30am Finally Wake up
7:00am Rush out of house in an effort to beat the school buses
7:50am Arrive in lower Queen Anne, start asking God for an all day parking spot.
8:10am Enter building, decide I don't need breakfast and determine if I will take stairs or Elevator to the fourth floor. Decision is dependent on height of heels and whether or not I have my key card.
8:20am Unlock office, turn on light, computer and (illegal) space heater on, head to coffee station while everything warms up.
8:30am Respond to emails
9am Cancel 9:30 meeting because I have too much work to do
9:30am Help staff figure out how to revalue erroneous foreign balances
10am Variance Analysis
11am Go downstairs to buy soup
11:15 am Variance Analysis
1:30pm Cancel my 2pm meeting because I have too much work to do
1:30 Variance Analysis
3:50pm Cancel my 4pm meeting because I have too much work to do
6:30 Finally finish October Variance Analysis and head home
7:20pm Home, feed cats, turn on heat, and pop a Trader Joe's dinner in the oven, do dishes if I have energy
7:30 Find out how Sean is doing and start responding to missed calls and text messages during the day
8pm Decide how I want to fry my brain: facebook or food network?
Vegetate until I am ready to fall asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment