Thursday, January 05, 2012

2011

Wow, I think today wins most stressful day i've ever had. I think the first sign was 13 hours feeling like 3 at work. Well, I'm home now and want to think of happy things. Here, my favorite discoveries and life savers of 2011:

-Don Paula Los Cardos Malbec (@ PCC for $10)
-Pg Dn & Pg Up keys, where have I been? They need to teach these things in high school!
-On a similar note, Ctrl Home and Ctrl End, brilliant!
- Marion Cottilard-in an effort to sophisticate my style, I now ask myself..."Could I see Marion in this?".
- And while we're talking about the french...Yves Montand, Edith Piaf,and the Boat Street Cafe.
- The Biggest Loser, a TV show has never made me cry so much or want to work out so badly.
- Cleaning grimy stubborn pans with baking soda
- Easy casual finger waves
I especially love how they look from the top of the head. I didn't follow any one tuturoial, but if you google "finger wave tutorial" you can find how to's for all sorts of variations. Best part of about this hairstyle is you style it wet, sleep on it, and you wake up essentially ready to go.

-Barrio's Mexican Kitchen & Bar: The best Mexican Restuarant in Seattle, in our opinion. Really fresh and authentic...they even serve MICHELADAS!(Sean's friend from Mexico, Carlos, taught him how to make these and you never see them at Mexican Restaurants!)

-Jack Murphy's Pub (technically 2012), new Irish Pub in downtown Edmonds. And you know it's good because the owners (same owner's of Daphne's) are from Ireland.

-Turkish Garbanzo Bean Salad from the PCC deli.

...Okay my tiredness is becoming a reality, to be continued...maybe...

No comments: