Wednesday, June 08, 2005

dilemma: i'm committed to helping out at an auction tomorrow that my boss is holding. great, it would be fun, but my sister just informed me that tomorrow night is the last night to see my cousin Scotty's film at the EMP. if you thought i was a procrastinator and forgetful, bad at calling people about important things until the last minute....meet my oldest sister. So ,do I tell Pat I can't volunteer at the Auction? Maybe I could find someone to help out in my place. Do i pretend i'm sick? (no don't worry i won't do that). Or i could just suck it up and miss out.. I'll get to hang out with Scotty on Friday anyway, so perhaps he can just get me a copy of the film. Ohhhhhhh, but i so desperately want to be there......."Do nothing out of selfish ambition...."...crap...

advice: as tempting as this is, never fill a piece of black licorice with pixie stick sugar to eat as a combo...it ruins the pleasure of both sweets.

1 comment:

Galen said...

how was the auction? or otherwise.

oh, and what about this club?