Saturday, February 07, 2004

the song "tami" has just come on and i can't help but cry. my mom sang "tami" to me everynight when i was young as she scratched my back before i went to sleep. i am in a pizza joint with dylan on 45th. it is my first time eating "deep-dish" pizza. i like canadian bacon and pineapple.

i went to sherri's wednesday night and denny's thursday night.

amber and cari and i discuss our valentine's day scheme. we will undoubtedly rule the planet in 5-10 years. we have just watched "Possession" with Gwenyth Paltrow and some actor, who, according to Cari, has a "butt-chin". Cari says she likes "butt-chins" on a guy. interesting. I like Gwenyth Paltrow, the sound of her voice is poetry. I met two guys tonight, who I actually had heard of before I met them. About a week ago in a grocery store, I had a discussion about 2 guys from SPU who wore a moo-moo and a tutu (no idea how you spell either of those words) turns out these two guys are the same guys. interesting.

I'm staying up way too late tonight. I bought eggs at the grocery store tonight and at the sight of 2 creepy men in the parking lot, i dropped them in my car. sticky.

There are only five more words: "take the porsche and go"

No comments: