zuchinni, squashes and pumpkins
apple cider
learning portugese
baby collins
having bridget and beau as neighbors
amber and tom's wedding
my sister's wedding
anna and josh's pilgrimage to seattle
selling my car
buying warm clothing
new twin cousins
visiting cari when she's home from her honeymoon
driving to leavenworth when all of the trees are changing color
getting off work at 1:30 every day
creating an herb garden
learning about massage and aromatherapy
reading a new book
long evenings
crisp morning air
sean and his bossa nova
jogs along the beach in the fall
i know i know, it's only september 7th... but already i feel i am blind to all colors, except brown, orange, red and yellow!!!!
4 comments:
and i almost forgot......naps by the fire!!!!!
I went in for a blueberry steamed milk today. Am I destined to never actually see you working? I went because there was a thick fog and I know how it depresses you. I imagined it was a big dragon blowing lots of smoke and moaning like a fog horn because he lost his sunken treasure to a beautiful mermaid.
Please email me your schedule for the next month!
I love autumn! I bought the cutest apple green jacket on sale this July and have been impatient for crisp cool weather ever since.
Hey, let's make it fall and see each other sometime if you get the chance.
We'll make pumpkin pie from scratch at my house with tea or something..it's pretty cool, you take a whole pumpkin and cook it..
:D
much love,
janna
Post a Comment